Transform data into insights and foresight. The result? Maximizing opportunities and pre-empting risks to you can deliver life-changing services all the time.
Digital and Data transformation makes 'quality services at lower costs' possible. We provide scalable solutions that address this need.
Boost services by leveraging social messaging platforms to connect healthcare value-chain stakeholders at no added cost.
We have experts with 10+ years of experience in supply chain, technology and data management who can provide constructive advice for your company to excel.
Recent Projects and Engagements
Take a look at some of our recent Projects and activities.
- Predictive analytics has the potential to revolutionize healthcare in Tanzania by enabling healthcare professionals to identify and prevent future health problems before they occur.
- By leveraging data science and machine learning algorithms, AI can help health practitioners and policymakers in Tanzania to accurately forecast and quantify the supply of healthcare commodities, leading to improved healthcare delivery and better health outcomes for the population.
Secret to Achieving National Vaccination Program Goals. Data and Collaboration as Key Enablers for Tanzania
- COVID-19 vaccines have proven to be the safest intervention in protecting the population against SAR-CoV2 infections, hospitalization, severe diseases, and death.
- However, as of 31st March 2022, only 10.6% of Tanzania's eligible population (adults aged 18 years and above) was fully vaccinated. This proportion was far less than the WHO global targets on COVID-19 vaccination.
AI and Social Platforms to Improve Sexual Reproductive Health: Our Journey as Winners of NIMR Award and AMUA 3.0 Hackathon
- Bringing a winning idea to life.
- Afya Intelligence team emerged as winners after proposing a unique way of leveraging AI powered Chatbot technology and integrating the existing national Electronic Logistics Management Information System (eLMIS) with commonly used social platforms such as WhatsApp and Telegram, developing a solution that would help healthcare providers access accurate and reliable SRH products availability information quickly and easily using mobile phones.
- In the past 3 years , the COVID-19 pandemic highlighted the critical importance of resilient and agile supply chains in healthcare.
- According to a survey by the Healthcare Supply Chain Association, 95% of hospitals experienced supply chain disruptions during the pandemic, with 67% reporting shortages of critical items such as personal protective equipment (PPE) (HSCA, 2021)